CHAIRS WELCOME & OPENING REMARKS
KEYNOTE: TRANSFORMING THE ORGANISATION INTO A PROCESS CENTRIC ORGANISATION
- The 3-way merger has left us with a variety of systems and IT-landscape. Our business processes, both functional and end to end, span over multiple IT systems.
- Our current situation is one of: disintegration and data inconsistency with little insight into differences and nuances of localized processes on a corporate level.
- The Business Capability Program addresses those issues and aims to re-engineer systems and processes.
- We need a better understanding of the differentiation in our “as-is” processes to support the definition on our “to-be” processes which will assist in making the right decisions for the standardization and simplification of our IT-landscape and application set, to enable the delivery of the capability program and an overall reduced operational cost base.
- Start with your Organisation´s Strategy: alignment, alignment, alignment !
- Implement the right tools
- Set up the team
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Communicate, Train and repeat
KEYNOTE: HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING THE TEMPORARY WORKFORCE LANDSCAPE?
- Simplified workflows
- Automation delivering efficiencies in the business
- Real-time management
- Future trends
PANEL DISCUSSION: FUSING THE DIGITAL AND PHYSICAL WORKPLACE
- Understanding the importance of design, how shaping the way we design and use successful physical workplaces can impact your organisation.
- Explore how organisational culture and structure support flexible and collaborative working and overall employee experience.
- The rise of remote workers and the impact on organisations.
- Looking at what technology is available to support flexible and collaborative working.
11:00 Networking Break
11:30 am Break Out Into Vault Thinktanks
WORKSHOP: TRANSFORMING THE CULTURE OF WORK
- How do you engage employees when it comes to cultural change in the workplace?
- Most effective ways to improve the personal productivity of your workforce
- Ways to embrace virtual interactions to help deliver a true teamwork collaboration experience
- Understanding the importance of successful change management and adoption plans.
WORKSHOP: CHOOSING TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR WORKPLACE
- How to evaluate and select digital workplace technology
- Where suites like Office 365 and G-Suite fit in
- The pros and cons of integrated vs. bring-your-own approaches
DISCUSSION GROUP: WHAT ROLE DOES THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE LEADER PLAY IN D&I EFFORTS
- How the digital globalisation of business has opened doors for teams to work together across ages, languages, time zone and cultures.
- Diversity of machines in the workforce, how to build a diverse workforce that consists of humans and machines.
- How to reimagine Diversity and Inclusiveness in an era of disruption.
BUSINESS INCUBATION TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: REVERSE ENGINEERING THE INGREDIENTS FOR SUCCESS FROM A CASE STUDY WITH BRISTOL WATER
- Exploring the spectrum of ‘change’ approaches
- Learning how to accelerate innovation adoption
- Overcoming fears and misunderstanding of digital disruption.
12:45 pm Lunch & Networking
2:00 PM Return to Keynote Mainstage
KEYNOTE: THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BIG YELLOW BOX #SELFRIDGESROCKSYAMMER
- Bringing to life the Unique Selfridges Spirit – lessons learnt from trusting the voice of your workforce
- The benefits of empowering communities to connect on Yammer, where the digital and physical worlds combine
- How Yammer can shine a spotlight on the potential in team members & unlock hidden talent
KEYNOTE: HOW TO MAKE DIGITAL WORKPLACE SEXY AND BRING GREAT IDEAS TO LIFE. THE HEATHROW AIRPORT STORY
- Making an IT programme a Business Transformation
- Engage, excite and enable innovation.
- The power of the community.
- Winning hearts and minds to accelerate adoption and benefits realisation.
- The rollout is just the start, how to keep the momentum going.