CHAIRS WELCOME & OPENING REMARKS
FIRESIDE CHAT: MCDONALDS DIGITAL WORKPLACE JOURNEY
KEYNOTE: THE IMPACT OF DIGITAL ON FUTURE OF WORK
- What are the key trends impacting the Future of Work?
- How is Digital accelerating this?
- What can you do to engage and understand digital innovation at the workplace?
PANEL DISCUSSION: EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE
- What a formal engagement strategy can do for your organisation
- Why the best-in-class organisations are measuring engagement at every phase of the employee journey
- How to get employees more likely to commit to their jobs if they are challenged by their work, compared to having a competitive salary
- Looking at the ROI of investing in employee engagement.
11:00 Networking Break
11:30 AM Break Out Into Vault Thinktanks
WORKSHOP: THE CONNECTED DIGITAL WORKPLACE- A PHILOSOPHICAL SHIFT IN THE WAY WE WORK
- The importance of understanding the specific and personal needs of individual employees to make your digital workplace strategy a success.
- What should organisations do to provide staff with a productive, connected digital workplace experience?
- How to get your employees to champion the digital workplace
WORKSHOP: THE 5 ESSENTIAL WAYS TO MAKE YOUR DIGITAL WORKPLACE A SUCCESS
All organizations need their digital workplace to be a success: to empower employees, increase engagement, and be a tool that underpins the business process and strengthens the culture of your entire organization But what are the essential ways to transform O365 into a successful digital workplace?
· To empower employees to collaborate, innovate and be more productive
· To achieve real engagement and internal connections
· To be a tool that underpins the business process and strengthens the cultural integrity of your entire organization.
PANEL: THE FUTURE OF WORK: HOW RPA, AI AND AUTOMATION IS TRANSFORMING THE WORKPLACE
- Understanding what the technologies do separately and how they can bring maximum outcomes to the workforce.
- The future of work, and implications for businesses, workers and societies.
- The role of digital workers in a new era of productivity and innovation.
- How businesses and workers can be competitive in the new digital economy.
WORKSHOP: HOW TO ENGAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES?THE STRATEGIC ROLE OF THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE
Learn why employee engagement matters and how a social and collaborative intranet helps companies to improve internal communication and promote their corporate culture.
Embrace digital technology to simplify and enhance the employees working day, with a single sign-in and quick access to all the resources they need.
Discover how a leading British retailer transforms its internal communication, with our John Lewis customer case.
1:00 pm Lunch & Networking
2:00 PM Return to Keynote Mainstage
REINVENTING THE FUTURE: A FRESH PERSPECTIVE ON THE TALENT AND ENGAGEMENT CHALLENGE
- If I were you, I wouldn’t start from here…” – why many organisations gathering and analysing people data still struggle to attract, retain and engage the people they need for today and tomorrow
- Why having smart, real-time data about the people and capability within your organisation and in your wider talent community is now a “must”, not a “nice-to-have”
- How to understand each individual employee’s needs, motivations and potential, and roll that up to powerful corporate knowledge and insights to support your decision-making
USING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY TO PROVIDE TRANSPARENCY IN THE GLOBAL PAY MARKET.
With rapidly changing workforces, workplaces and regulatory environments, staying on top of fair pay reporting is critical. James will be sharing how The Pay Index:
- Utilizes globally reported data to provide a picture of the executive compensation space.
- Helps businesses measure the Gender Pay Gap in their industry.
- Provides insights into whether companies are over or underpaying key executives vis a vis the broader market.
KEYNOTE PANEL: FUTURE WORKFORCE: DEFINING THE DIGITAL ENTERPRISE LEADER
- How will leaders adapt to the challenges of the new workforce, and how will they steer their businesses towards success?
- How to better connect your organisation and distribute information and authority more widely than in the past
- Understanding how leaders of the digital age will use AI alongside human cognition; employing the resulting insights to fuel innovation, differentiation and operational efficiency.
KEYNOTE: PLANNING YOUR DIGITAL WORKPLACE
- How to create a sustainable digital workplace strategy.
- Ways to incorporate employee and stakeholder perspectives.
- How to take a cross functional approach.
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: PUTTING THE HUMAN AT THE HEART OF DIGITAL WORKPLACE
- The importance of understanding the human element from employee emotion and sentiment in creating your digital workplace and drive more effective internal communication.
- How to ensure the personal needs of employees and personalisation in building a digital workplace strategy.
- The role of employee voice and how the digital workplace can be enabler for employee contribution, participation and feedback.
KEYNOTE: A PEEK INSIDE THE VAULT – HOW THE BANK OF ENGLAND DRIVES DIGITAL CHANGE”
- Why keeping things simple drives faster digital change.
- How to have impact with a champion network.
- Using analytics to deliver our green goals.
- How we link colleagues to new opportunities
PANEL DISCUSSION: THE FUTURE OF INTRANETS
- Looking at what intranets should have and must do into today’s workforce
- How to mitigate cognitive overload and focus on what’s important
- How to align HR, IT and employees to create a self service system that works and is right for your organisation
- The essential questions you need to ask in order to understand your end user.